Sewer line excavation and repair
Open-top excavating is the most cost-effective sewer repair option when there are utility lines are close to the sewer pipes or if the pipe is too damaged for trenchless sewer line repair. The Ihn Company is equipped to handle any sewer line repair, whether it is trenchless or an excavation project. We provide free estimates for all sewer line work.
Types of sewer line excavation
- External excavation—the pipes are dug up and exposed. The initial excavation takes the longest time in this project but is necessary for tricky projects.
- Interior access excavation—a jackhammer is used to dig a hole directly down to the source of the leak. This method is best when there is only one leak.
- Re-routing—part of the pipeline needs to be repaired. One type of this is cured-in-place piping, which is when pipelining is put through existing pipework and then pressure is applied so the pipeline expands and fills the existing pipe. This is a fast and cost-effective form of sewer line excavation.
Sewer line services
Our sewer line services include:
Signs you need a sewer line contractor
Getting your sewer fixed sooner minimizes damage and saves money in the long run. Common signs you need your sewer line repaired include:
- Flooding inside or outside of your home
- Water gushing from the drains
- Unexplained soft spots in your yard. If you notice any of these signs
Our team of certified plumbers can quickly and accurately diagnose your sewer problems so that repairs can start before costly damage occurs.
Call the Ihn Company today for a free estimate.
We serve Waukesha & Milwaukee counties including New Berlin, Pewaukee, Whitefish Bay & Menomonee Falls.
Selling your house? Call our expert contractors
Selling a house is hard work and if there are foundation or plumbing problems it can be even more of a headache. The Ihn Company specializes in inspecting & fixing foundation and plumbing. We also offer a 20 year transferable warranty on all foundations and a 1 year warranty on our plumbing. You can sell your home without worrying about a potential lawsuit.