Transform Your Basement with Drain Tile Installation from The IHN Company
Installation and repair for interior drain tile systems
Any time it rains or snows, water gathers around your home. Over time, this moisture buildup damages your home's foundation. An interior drain tile system can prevent damage to your home by collecting the water gathering around your foundation and pumping it away from your home.
The full-service basement contractors at The IHN Company inspect, install & repair drain tile systems around Southeast Wisconsin to prevent basement water problems.
Why you need professionals to install an interior drain tile system
For interior work you will need to:
- Remove a strip of concrete floor around the perimeter of the basement
- Remove the soil below to create a trench-like home along the footing
- Pour in a layer of gravel & reroute the corrugated drain tile piping to the sump basin
- Cover it with another layer of gravel
For exterior work:
- Remove any driveway, sidewalk, patio, or garden next to the foundation of your home
- Dig down to the footing of the foundation, and fit, glue & reroute PVC pipe to the sump pump or storm drain
Attempting to install your own drain tile requires removing several hundred square feet of concrete and soil + hauling in several 5-gallon buckets of concrete to fill the trenches back in, then covering it all back up with cement. Save yourself the headache! Our foundation repair experts will install your drain tile system professionally and efficiently.
Contact our Southeast Wisconsin basement contractors serving Waukesha and Milwaukee Counties including Brookfield, New Berlin, Menomonee Falls, Pewaukee, Oconomowoc, Wauwatosa, Greenfield and more.
How to know when you need an internal drain tile system installed
1) The first clue to look for is water stains on the walls or floor of your basement. Water could be seeping in through small cracks in the walls or through the joints where the floor and wall meet.
2) Be on the lookout for mold and mildew around your basement. Mold and mildew can grow in different colors like brown, green, yellow or black.
3) If you walk down into your basement and there is a musty smell, you may need an internal drain tile system installed. The unpleasant musty smell in the basement is caused by mold or mildew growing in dark and damp environments.
Other basement services:
Our expert contractors at IHN Company offer a variety of services for commercial and residential basement/foundation work in Southeast Wisconsin, including:
- Foundation Repair
- Sump Pump Installation and Repair
- Basement Waterproofing
- Drain Tile Testing & Repair
Drain Tile Installation
Pictures of the installation process for a new interior drain tile system:
Contact the Ihn Company today for drain tile testing & repair.
Selling your house? Call our expert contractors
Selling a house is hard work and if there are foundation or plumbing problems it can be even more of a headache. The Ihn Company specializes in inspecting & fixing foundation and plumbing. We also offer a 20 year transferable warranty on all foundations and a 1 year warranty on our plumbing. You can sell your home without worrying about a potential lawsuit.